Beforeyou can start work in the UKyouwill have to have the following documentation

1An english CVfill thisin online at

2 2 character references one should be from a former employer or fromyour training college if you are starting work for the first time.If these are in polish we will need them translated into english.

3 Copy ofyour ID or Passport

4 A police statement on official paper or court document stating thatyou haveno criminal record.

again we want to see original and a translation.

5A current medical certificate stating that you are fit to work. Again the original and a translation are required.

6 Copies of any documents such as driving licences and trade qualifications that are relevant to the job applied for.

7 A digital photo of you.

8 After you start work you need to ensure that you fill in an application to the Worker Registration Scheme

within one month of starting work. If you have worked in the UK before you simply send off your old card with the form and your new employers details. They will then send you a new card with your new employers details.

If you are applying for the first time you will have to pay a one off fee of 70 with your application. Forms can be downloaded at

Please ensure that your employer and RTP Consulting has a photocopy of your application form for our records. We can accept it either by email or on our dedicated fax line 01633897894.